Hello, I’m Tiago Lubiana and this is my web page, welcome!
I’m currently a PhD candidate at the University of São Paulo, working with Wikidata and the ontological modelling of concepts related to cell types.
One way of know more about what I have been doing is via the Scholia profile about me, auto generated from Wikidata.
I was also one of the creators of the WikiProject COVID-19 on Wikidata, for which you can most definitely contribute :).
I’m currently based at the Computational Systems Biology Laboratory.
This site is under construction, so you might find a few bugs here and there. I apologize in advance.
A few works in progress:
- Towards a pragmatic definition of cell type
- Biocuration: connecting the long trail
- Wikidata to build 5-star Linked Open biological databases: A case study of PanglaoDB
- ANN: A platform to annotate text with Wikidata IDs
- Wikidata Bib for personal reading analytics
- Bioinfo Brasil, a mapping of bioinformaticians in Brazil via Scholia/Wikidata
- TopicTagger: tagging main subjects on Wikidata
- doi2wiki, for reconciling a table with DOIs to Wikidata
- QuickLit, for quickly contributing to Wikidata